Apple TV app UI development
Our web app development agency team builds web, and Front-end applications using modern web application frameworks for innovative tech brands and companies.
We act as an extension of product development departments within tech companies by providing remote staff augmentation. Our multidisciplinary development teams are in constant collaboration with the in-house departments and undergo many iterative improvements and full process transparency.
By extending our clients' teams, we provide a full development lifecycle, including UI/UX design for native mobile and web applications that helps innovative companies and established brands achieve their business goals.
We help SMB and Enterprise companies take advantage of modern mobile technologies and cross-platform solutions to continue dominating their sectors and stand out on the market.
Ramotion did very well. My company is very satisfied with their work and performance.
Thanks to the new back-end system built by Ramotion, we can retrieve comprehensive information faster than before.
They have performed beyond our expectations.
Our company offers a comprehensive and wide range of web application development services to businesses seeking increased brand identity visibility, digital innovation, customer engagement, and high return on investment metrics.
Our team consists of highly qualified web developers that are capable of creating engaging, elegant, and high-performance web application apps specifically oriented to your business needs and goals. Adaptability and scalability are the two priorities that we have in mind to ensure that your investment continues to provide dependable, rapid, and efficient operations.
As a web development agency, we provide essential and custom solutions for your digital project. That way, we can ensure that your web application has all of the critical phases and services required to develop a quality web application. Some of the core services that our company provides include the following:
Project Plan - Due to our past projects in various business industries, our team defines project requirements and outlines the custom software solutions for a future web application. After that, we provide a high-level project plan giving a rough estimated time and budget while preparing a web app development team for your project implementation. If you already have the documentation on your hands, we can initiate working alongside your coordinations, sync it and roll it onto the right web application development services.
UX and UI design - Due to the concrete requirements and pain points of your target audience, our UX/UI specialists will develop an entirely flexible and interactive web app navigation. At the same, we ensure that all of the designed interfaces for your web application are strongly supporting your current brand identity visual language. Our web application designers can guarantee that after all of the required steps are finished our team can support your digital project even after its final completion. At the same time, the implemented design will contribute to a smooth digital experience across all devices, which will lead to higher user satisfaction, engagement, and acquisition.
Web app development - Every single web developer from our team is experienced in designing the trending architecture patterns, which includes microservices, headless, and PWA. Simultaneously, our team is very skilled in understanding and using a huge variety of web development tools.
Third Party Integrations - To help you automate and address various sides of your web application, we integrate different3-d party solutions into your web app with CMS or customized solutions APIs. Whenever we integrate and implement new features or modules to the previously developed web application solutions, we do a very smooth deployment without disturbing your live web application.
Optimization and evolution - in order to support your digital project after its intended date of release, our team is capable of continuously optimizing and enhancing your web app. That way you can be reassured that it will definitely connect and match with your business needs and user expectations.
The approach that our web app development team uses may differ from the rest of the competition. However, our team’s results have shown customer satisfaction among our clients. Our development process is broken down into the following significant steps:
1. Discovery - The first stage is essential for every custom software development company. Here we will understand and collect all of your core project requirements: user personas, critical use cases, competitive analysis, pain points, business goals, and industry best practices.
2. Project Audit - During this phase, our team will perform a complete product strategy analysis, which includes: equity analysis, areas of opportunity, takeaway synthesis, WCAG 2.0 accessibility check.
3. Website structure - The structure development of your future web application is one of the foundation factors for the product success you are trying to build: information architecture, website map, a writing copy based on verbal identity. The latter can be produced from the existing brand personality or a more extensive brand strategy exercise.
4. Design process: web app concept and layout design - Here, our design team will develop and implement a visual positioning of your web app along with some mood boards. After that, we create 2-3 concepts of the critical web pages, high-fidelity wireframes, and an interactive prototype that will demonstrate how the users will interact with the finished product.
5. Visual design - The visual design of your web application solution plays almost an immersive part for your business. Here, you are designing the layout of the Web page application and a user journey map.
6. Web structure & development - After the front-end development tasks have been finished, we implement all pages and content in CMS while developing web pages and their components.
7. QA Testing - Once most of the back-end work has been finished, developing unit tests and other security processes for each web app page is necessary.
8. isual content - Here, some of the additional design assets come to your web app’s main layout, such as iconography, illustrations, and photography style.
9. Various Integrations - As the last checkmark, we integrate different third-party integrations if you require them. Some examples include Google Tag, a/b testing tools, CRM, etc.
Typically, when it comes to web app development with a web application development agency in Los Angeles, pretty much everyone wants to know the approximate number of web application developers required to develop a custom web application.
Nonetheless, the development process of a web app is a complex thing, and on average, it requires 5 to 6 web developers to ensure that a web app will go through each development stage. For example, during the project management, for not a fully extended team of devs, one would require two back-end developers responsible for the web app’s main operational capabilities, two designers, and one QA specialist. All of them are essential to provide a well-functioning product.
That way, one could guarantee that they can safely cross-check the work & call out if they feel something is incorrect. So, if you are looking for a professional development team that is targeted at fully understanding and implementing your web application, do make an inquiry and we'll be glad to discuss your project together.
Otherwise, if you are looking for local companies around your area, our team can also provide the necessary experience. We are also an established web application development firm in New York and a web application development company in San Francisco.
Like practically any software development company, the exact cost of web application development highly depends on various factors (including a deep understanding of your digital project). So let’s dissect some of the core and essential elements that we take into consideration when assessing your digital project.
The first thing that directly impacts the overall cost of the project is the intended scope of work or rather the tasks. It does matter whether you are preparing to build a very complex infrastructure with lots of interconnected functionalities or simply want to create an E-Commerce website under your brand.
Apart from that, there is also third-party integration that may be required for your solution to work as it is intended to do so. As you can see the more functionalities you want to implement in your project, the more estimated time is required to do so.
The next essential aspect of the web application development process is the complexity of the desired UI/UX structure. Compared to the template solutions that every second similar project has, the custom ones will take a good amount of time from the developers to bring them to life. And it’s not only about providing a different experience to your customers but rather producing a stunning, convenient, and user-friendly journey. Thus, if you want to make a solid web app with various animations, you need to reserve time and money for that too.
The last factor that has the power to influence the total cost of a web application is the location of the web developers. If you take, for example, the developer stationed in North America (Canada and USA), the average card rate would go somewhere between $80/hr - $250/hr (which is considered to be one of the highest rates in the entire world). On the contrary, the rate of Eastern European countries (Ukraine, for example) would go as low as $20-$50 per hour.
Our pricing is connected with the scope of the intended development work, the team structure, the complexity of your digital project, and a rate card. Typically, the hourly rates start from $100/per hour for one web developer. Therefore, the development costs may increase depending on the level of expertise of the web developer and the overall complexity your project requires.
Our clients typically hire us on Time & Materials workflow when our experts extend their teams with our design and development opportunities to gain a complete competitive advantage. This method allows each and every developer to be completely flexible with any upcoming changes and engage in the digital transformation of your project fast. Generally, a 10-15 page working web app with new features for a tech startup begins from $50,000 and onwards.
All our proposals and offers are based on our hourly rates, even though we work with a fixed budget most of the time.
Yes, our company does indeed develop and designs a massive variety of high performing apps for the web together with their respective progressive web apps. These two terms are very close since the PWA is just a working version of a web app on a user’s mobile phone.
A progressive web app is an application that is created on a web framework. In contrast to a mobile app, consumers can utilize a PWA by accessing a URL via a mobile web browser. Users don’t need to use any separate mobile applications to use the web app. PWAs utilize service workers, and web apps to provide most of the capabilities afforded by native apps, including various notifications, better performance, and an intuitive experience similar to the mobile app one. Users can also access most of the functions when offline.
The PWA web applications are heavily supported by the largest enterprise corporations like Google or Microsoft. To be more specific, Google is constantly developing guidelines and tutorials with the most insightful progressive web application use cases. Ergo, it leads to the fact that a lot of developers are more likely to consider the PWA technology. Some of the great examples of PWA projects include AliExpress, Flipkart, and OLX. Each of them can individually prove that building such applications for the e-commerce industry is a very beneficial and profitable process.
Our team implemented various secure apps during the past projects that have successfully launched full-fledged digital products. Alongside developing web applications, our team is also supporting the implementation of PWA, as there are a lot of great apps implemented both as web apps and PWAs.
As a digital product agency, we use various web application development tools. Primarily we stick to those that our partners have chosen as their initial technical stack. Apart from that, during the development of our clients’ web apps, we adhere to Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Figma.
Once our company dives into the development process of your digital project, we carefully examine each of your requirements. Thus, we can suggest what may work best for your digital project case.
However, at the same time, as a web app development company, we work closely with our client’s team, so we stick with the technologies that they require. We enjoy working with ReactJS, React Native, and Vanilla JS. We are big fans of functional programming, so we have some of our front-end projects written in PureScript and Elm. But, we are open to using TypeScript, Lodash, and other technologies and services if necessary.
Most of our best technologies are based on the agile methodology, so we are always trying to integrate it with the digital strategy that we form with our partners. Here is a list of some of the latest technologies that our company is using:
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Big data
- Third party services integration
- Quality assurance
- Cloud engineering
To be fair, in the current and advanced technological age, almost every single company that exists does need a website. On the contrary, the web application may be relevant for certain startups and enterprises that specifically aim for the designated target audience with a high number of active users. However, most companies or start ups from different industries need two core requirements: the digital aspect of their product and its accessibility.
The first one typically means that large companies or SMB firms develop their product in a digital format that can be easily accessed via a web browser. The second criterion concerns whether the product can be conveniently accessed from the browser and not a mobile app.
In a nutshell, here is a small list of companies that do need web applications:
- Fast growth companies
- Companies with global brands
- Innovative startups
- Firms from all kinds of various industries
- World's leading companies
There have been many debates and discussions about the core differences between a web application and a website. And it’s very apparent since there are a lot of websites that a lot of companies are constantly making. So let’s try to break down these two common website development concepts and see their main differences.
A website is a collection of logically connected web pages containing images, text, audio, video, and other information formats. The most notable difference of a website is that it has only basic information to display, but it doesn’t have any features that an Internet user can interact with. In most cases, many companies are using websites during their business development process to demonstrate the value of their company. Here are the core reasons why you might need to create a website for your business:
- Websites are a highly effective approach to promoting your products and services via online resources.
- Creating a website enables you to establish the social proof of your business.
- The website assists you in developing a brand identity for your firm.
- The website assists in achieving your business objectives and goals.
- If you do have a website of your own, then you will have an opportunity to expand your current customer service.
A web application is a software product similar to a regular website. However, the significant difference is that a web app has many features that constantly interact with the users. For example, during a web application development process, a dev team may implement an authentication function that allows a regular user to profile on the specified web app. That way, a user can interact with the information or even purchase various products while browsing web apps or responsive websites. In a nutshell, the web app uses different server-side and client-side scripts to present information and directly interact with its intended audience.
- Web applications are much easier to maintain since they all use the same code structure, and there are no known incompatibilities (except for the different tech stack, and that also may not pose a huge issue at all).
- Web apps can be utilized on any platform that supports current browsers on any modern available operating system, including Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Approval from the mobile app store is not necessary for web applications.
- You can release your web app at any time and in any configuration. There is no need to notify users when you need to update your web app, as it can happen live.
- You can access any web application from any PC at any given time without any restrictions.
- For any firm, web apps are a cost-effective solution.
- Web applications are a piece of software that utilizes the Internet and are accessed via the mobile device's web browser. As a result, there is no need to download or install them.